As a personal trainer, I am certified 4 times over. Any personal trainer can try to make you work hard, but I have the education and dedication necessary to help you work SMART. I have the knowledge that it takes to break through your plateaus, and to correct you posture and alignment in the process. Don’t risk injury or disappointing results- let an educated professional create a personalized program to get you where you want to be! I have also been featured in two different books as an expert in the field- “Top Trainers Answer Your Fitness and Nutrition Questions” and “Lose Weight, Feel Great: Top Trainers’ Tips on Exercise, Nutrition and Diet”.
Here are my certifications:
- The National Academy of Sports Medicine- Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM is arguably the most prestigious certifying organization in the entire field of personal training. This certification differs from others because it is much more in depth, and truly teaches fitness professionals how to design personalized programs that reverse the effects from a lifetime of poor posture and movement patterns. These methods of corrective exercise lead to much more efficient workouts, and vast improvement in one’s ability to perform functional tasks.
- The Cooper Institute- Certified Personal Trainer
- The Cooper Institute- Biomechanics of Resistance Training Specialist
- Apex Fitness Group- Certified Personal Trainer
- Currently working toward Master’s Degree in Exercise Science and Health Promotion, with a Focus on Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention